Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

Operation Weight Loss 2009:
Week 13 (3/25 - 3/31)
Weight Lost This Week: -0.4 lbs
Weight Lost To Date: -24.6 lbs
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Accomplishments:


Well, let me first tell ya that losing only four tenths of a pound just plain flat stinks. Seriously, only point four pounds?! That isn't even 2 whole sticks of butter! I'm not usually one to look on the "bright side" of things when a disappointment arises, so Ben (who is thankfully the EXACT opposite of me in this department) has taken it upon himself to point out all the positives of this week's weight loss accomplishment. Mainly, reminding me that it would be a whole heck of a lot worse if that little minus symbol in front of 0.4 were instead a little plus symbol. Yep, that would indeed stink a whole lot more. The biggest bummer is that I can't quite figure out why this week's weight loss is so much less. I've been staying within my points, exercising daily (sometimes hitting the treadmill twice!), and any "indulgences" I have partaken in have still been well within the Weight Watcher's plan. Ugh. This was a tough week.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Improvements:


I will absolutely NOT justify putting ANYTHING into my mouth after 8 p.m. this week. I know I say this every week, but I have seriously got to crack down. I did pretty well last week, but there were still 3 nights or so that I allowed myself a snack in the evening when I wasn't really hungry. Also, I'm going to work to use up my allotted points earlier in the day so that I don't have those leftover 2-3 points after dinner that I am tempted to use up with a bowl of frozen yogurt or popcorn.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Fun Fact of the Week:
I bet you didn't know that Pilates can be a family event:

Zach is still a bit hesitant about participating, but he has a lot of fun watching! Allie will do a few exercises with me, but then complains they are too difficult, runs to get her favorite stuffed animals, and then has them perform the exercises in her place. Ben occasionally does Pilates with me at night after the kids go to bed, but this particular day he decided to act as photographer.

No comments: