Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Happy Birthday, Allie!

Well, Allie-babe, today you are 4 years old. When I asked you yesterday at lunch how in the world you grew up to be 4 already, you answered matter-of-factly, "I don't know! I'm just big now and I get bigger every day!" So simple...yet, so true.
~
On your very first November 24th, you were so tiny and so quiet.
By your second November 24th, you had found your voice and also your love for all things pink.
Your third November 24th was spent gushing over Hello Kitty while we admired your still chubby cheeks and baby curls.
By your fourth November 24th, you filled the room with your giggles and we all couldn't believe how you went from being a baby to a little girl seemingly overnight.

Today marks your fifth November 24th and you still continue to amaze us with how fast you are learning and growing into a little lady with your very own shining personality.

As you enter this 4th year of life, with views, opinions, and experiences all of your own....
Favorite animal-kitty
Favorite color-pink and purple
Favorite food-macaroni and cheese
Favorite place-Mall of America (to visit Disney World-aka The Disney Store-and to ride the rides)
When I grow up, I want to be-a Princess
Favorite thing to do-play with my castle and princesses
My one wish-a puppy (a REAL one)
~
...know that we will always love you, simply for being, YOU. Happy Birthday, Allie-Babe!

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Wow, I can't believe the change from baby to preschooler!! Sooo crazy how time has flown:) Happy Happy Birthday Allie!