Wednesday, November 25, 2009

MN Orchestra Tickets: 2 for $10

I thought this offer was too good to keep all to myself--2 tickets to the MN Orchestra's Inside the Classics Concert Series' performance of Debussy's La Mer and Prelude to the Afternoon of a Faun for $10 on 1/27/10 and 1/28/10 (regularly priced tickets are anywhere between $20-$60 a piece)! I just ordered my pair today and the offer is good through November 30, 2009. Here's what you need to do:

Visit the MN Orchestra Inside the Classics website featuring the information for the Debussy performance and click on the "Buy Tickets" link.

Select the 2 seats that you prefer and click on the "Purchase Tickets" link.

Before purchasing tickets, enter the promotional code DISCOVERY and your ticket price will be reduced to $5 each! There is still a $4.75 handling fee for Internet orders, but I am curious if that would be waived if you called the box office to secure your tickets (612-371-5656).

Enjoy the concert!

1 comment:

Courtenay said...

THANK YOU! I just ordered tickets!