Monday, November 2, 2009

No, I Have Not Abandoned the Blog

Obviously blogging has not been on the top of my list of priorities over the past week. I thought for sure that the cooler weather would result in a renewed inclination toward recording all the humorous and mundane events of our household while simultaneously sipping hot chocolate and reading a murder mystery novel while waiting not so patiently for blogger to upload my photos, but alas, that has not been the case.
~
Apparently I prefer to stay busy chauffeuring Allie to and from preschool in the pouring rain, making impromptu trips to the grocery store in the pouring rain (because I find a recipe approximately 3 hours before dinner time that I absolutely have to make), enjoying the one day of the week without pouring rain by taking the kids to the local zoo and conservatory, reading so many Dr. Seuss books that I feel like my brain is going to explode (because we can't go outside due to the pouring rain), and making a veil and bouquet for Princess Giselle's (from the Disney movie Enchanted) appearance at her preschool Halloween parade and celebration.

So, although we have not been any busier than what is normal, blogging just hasn't happened. But, now that I have all these adorable pictures from Halloween to share, I can promise some posts in the very near future.

No comments: