Sunday, February 21, 2010

A Belated Valentine's Day Post

I realize I am an entire week late in posting about our Valentine's Day Breakfast festivities, but since we were on vacation this past week I didn't have a lot of time to sort through and edit photos. So, even though Valentine's Day seems like a lot longer than a mere 7 days ago, I just couldn't bring myself to pass up the opportunity to post pictures of our holiday breakfast-complete with decadent, hand dipped, chocolate covered strawberries...

...heart shaped, peanut butter topped toast, cherry cheesecake yogurt, and pink milk. All served on pink and red platters.

Both kids were thrilled with the sugar-laden, heart-shaped, chocolate feast.

But, both of them agreed that the chocolate covered strawberries were the best part of the meal!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: