Monday, November 29, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Promo

I am sure most of my regular readers are wondering why I'm writing a post about Shutterfly while I still have yet to post pictures and adequate recaps of Allie's birthday and our Thanksgiving weekend (and I will get to that...eventually). However, when I found out Shutterfly is offering 50 free Holiday cards to bloggers (and since I still need to order our Christmas cards), I had to check it out ASAP.
~
Since I have not used Shutterfly before, I immediately went to their website to peruse their Holiday card, Christmas card, and photo card designs. I usually am quite picky when it comes to our annual Christmas card, but with the hundreds of options Shutterfly has available I am already finding it difficult to choose just one design! Because I couldn't wait to try out designing my own card, I can also happily report that their photo uploader is quick and editing your card to fit your preferences (number of pictures or a personal message) is also fast and easy.
~
Plus, if you are new to Shutterfly (like me), when you establish an account with them you are automatically eligible to receive 50 free 4x6 prints. Score! I am definitely excited to print some pictures that have been sitting on my hard drive for far too long,
~
So, if you are still looking for that perfect holiday card or just need a way to print your photos, definitely check out Shutterfly. I know I'm glad I did!

1 comment:

lsalsa said...

Shutterfly is a great company. Last Mother's day, my husband put together one of the photo-books of the boys for me. He said it was really easy and it turned out great. A really thoughtful and lovely gift!! I'm sure your cards will turn out beautiful!!!