Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Let Me Introduce You To...

...my good friend, Sonia.  We met eleven years ago as freshman in college where we were randomly assigned to be roomates.  For reasons still unbeknownst to me, she willingly roomed with me during all four years of college.  I'm sure it had something to do with our shared love for God and passion for chocolate brownies.

After college graduation, my roomate status was bumped to make room for her husband.  Ok, truth be told, I actually got married exactly two weeks before her...so I guess I technically initiated the bumping and replacing.  Anyway, although our roomie days had sadly come to an end, we remained friends as we excitedly navigated through a new stage of life as college graduates and newlyweds.

And, then somehow two years went by and we had both become moms. 
Fast forward two more years
and there were two more chubby-cheeked babies that had joined...
...our two incredibly adorable two-year-olds.
Now, I can hardly believe the crowd of kids that run in between our legs, interrupt our sentences, and laugh heartily along with us when we get together these days!
This may certainly be a crazy brood, but we definitely love 'em all!

No comments: