Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Year in Facebook Status Updates

So, I usually do not participate in all of the different applications Facebook has to offer , but I actually thought the whole "Year in Status Updates" application was pretty clever.  Unfortunately, it appears that I can be quite long winded with my status updates, so the compilation really only includes about a third of the actual updates I had over the past year. 
~
I found it quite interesting that one of the common themes of many of the updates was poop.  Obviously,  potty training took up a big chunk of my time over the last year.  Also, I was pleasantly surprised by the lack of posts complaining about how miserable I felt due to being pregnant...I guess I reserved the bulk of those updates for the blog! 
~
Anyway, it was fun to read through all my updates, remembering hilarious things the kids have said and reliving all the fun family outings we've had throughout the past year.  So, I thought I'd share on the blog as well: 

No comments: