Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Just a head's up that I'm skipping Weight Loss Wednesday this week.  In addition to last week's right ankle injury (remember that whole clutzy fall off the treadmill ordeal?), I slipped and fell on the ice yesterday (yes, while wearing my super cute black boots and while carrying Miss O in her car seat) and landed on my left ankle.  Seriously. 

I'm wondering how in the world I'm ever going to lose any weight if I can barely even walk.  Anyway, it isn't like I have anything to report, though.  Still.  No.  Weight.  Loss.  Ugh.

And, remember that whole fancy-schmancy work dinner I am supposed to go to with Ben?   That's this Friday.  I'm going to need some VERY opaque black nylons to cover up the nasty bruises on my ankles in addition to some miraculous healing if I'm even going to consider walking in heals. 

No comments: