Friday, February 4, 2011

Family Photos

A few weeks ago we had Karen of Karen Feder Photography come to our home to take pictures of our family.  I usually aim to get pictures taken in the fall so that we have them ready for our annual Christmas card, but with Olivia's arrival and the busy-ness of the holiday season, it just didn't work out this past year. 

Anyway, I really love all of Karen's work (you can see a sampling of all of her photography--including engagement photos, wedding photos, family photos, senior photos, baby photos, children's photos, etc.--by going to her photography blog) and I knew that she would do a great job capturing us in our primary element.  She was able to once again depict each one of our kids' unique personalities and I know we will treasure these pictures for years to come. 

Here are some of my favorites from the morning (it was really hard to only pick a few!):









2 comments:

J mom said...

Laughing so hard. I had to take a double take on that last one of Zack. I saw the face and the hands and thought he was well, flipping his finger up. My son did that once and had no clue what it meant - reminded me of a funny conversation.... Great photos - all of them!

Michelle said...

These are priceless Jennifer!! You can totally see their personalities in these photos:) So fun!