Thursday, March 17, 2011

Change is in the Air...Part 4

Wow.  I can't believe the eventful week we've had since Monday!  I'm kind of hoping for a rather low-key weekend after all the changes that have transpired in such a short amount of time. 

You see this little cutie pie...


She learned how to spit this week.  After weeks of Zach fake spitting close to her (I know, I know...we've been telling Zach to stop, but he insists that Olivia loves it...and it is difficult to argue with him when Olivia is laughing like crazy!) she just began spitting herself during dinner last night!  She was mighty proud of herself. 


On Monday she also successfully mastered the art of rolling from her tummy to her back.  So, there has been a lot of rolling around lately!  The kids are pretty proud of Olivia's beginning stage of mobility. 

And, that pretty much completes the changes we've gone through this week!  I guess life is never dull with these three around...

No comments: