Friday, April 15, 2011

The New Bathroom Revealed!

First, let us remember the atrocity that was our former bathroom:



 And, now...ta-da!




The bathroom has been done for about a week and a half and we all pretty much love it.  We only have one bathroom in our home, so it is great to have a bathroom that is working (as in the shower is actually showering-yay!) and much more functional. 

Two sinks?!  Yippeee!!  THREE DRAWERS?!  Yahoo!  A medicine cabinet?!  Why, yes!  Plus, there is tons of storage underneath each sink!  Not to mention, no more tiled walls, goodbye chipped porcelain tub, and no more light green and wall paper leaves (yes, I actually picked out the original decor, and no, I do not know what I was thinking at the time). 

I also did a major purging of the linen closet in the hallway.  Plus, due to all the construction dust we got our spring cleaning done early this year. 

Does it officially make me old that I am sooooo excited over a bathroom?!

No comments: