I'm still not feeling all that motivated to catch up here, but I do have a whole slew of pictures I need to post (so, be prepared for an onslaught of photos pretty soon). Due to the copious amounts of snot occupying space in my head, my brain is not functioning at full capacity, so I'm just going to do a quick run down, in list form, of what's new.
- Ben had our first backyard campfire with the kids last week. Since Olivia and I were feeling pretty nasty, we stayed indoors and went to bed. The big kids and Ben successfully devoured 5 Hershey's bars, a half package of graham crackers and an entire bag of jumbo marshmallows. I was told Zach alone consumed at least 4 smores.
- Zach hates broccoli...more specifically, he hates the "hair" on the broccoli.
- Allie is getting concerned about the impending end of preschool...in reality she is pretty much only concerned about what she is going to do all summer long in the absence of preschool. Hmmm....apparently, as her activity coordinator, I best get on that. Swim lessons are definitely in her and Zach's not-to-distant future. And, I'm looking into a possible summer ballet class for her, but we'll see.
- Allie spilled an entire glass of milk at lunch time yesterday...all over the table, all over the floor, and all over Ben's Blackberry. The table and the floor recovered. Ben's Blackberry did not.
- I'm literally running my butt off. I know I haven't been that great about the weight loss posts, but as a quick FYI, I'm officially down 20 lbs since January. Only about 10 more to go until pre-preggo weight.