- Yesterday the heat index was some crazy number like 120-degrees and when I looked at the humidity percentage on my phone at one point it said 94%.
- Every evening and morning there is condensation on the outside of our windows...so much so that you can't even see outside.
- I can't even take pictures outside because my camera lens fogs up.
- The kids and I are dripping in sweat after the 30 seconds it takes to walk from the back door to the van in our detached garage.
- No one on our street has mowed in over a week...even the retirees who typically mow 2-3 times per week.
- The kids don't even want to go to swim lessons because the water is too warm.
So, to beat the heat, we've been consuming lots of Popsicles. And by lots, I mean one after every meal and even some for snacks. After lots of whining, hand waving, and foot kicking from the high chair, I finally gave in.