Sunday, October 2, 2011

Random Pictures

I had a few pictures on my camera from last week, but in between doctor visits, dentist visits, sleepless nights, coughing, Tylenol administration, and basic survival, I didn't get around to posting. 

These two pictures basically sum up the mood around here last week:
I'm not quite sure why I even took these pictures....seeing as O was completely miserable.  In all honesty, she was pretty much glued to my hip last week or crying or sleeping (I am glad that she could still take naps even though she felt rotten and was not sleeping well at night).  Thankfully, Olivia is now back to her happy self, complete with two more teeth and no more fever.  Yay! 

During nap times last week and while Allie was at Kindergarten, Zach and I continued to work on writing his name. 
He was very proud and even requested I take the picture! 

By the end of the week, we all needed a little pick-me-up.  So, while the big kids played outside in the back yard and Olivia took her afternoon nap, I whipped up some pumpkin cookies. 
And, then it was Saturday...everyone was completely healthy....and just in time....because it was date day for Mommy and Daddy!  Grandma and Grandpa took the kiddoes out to lunch at Culver's, followed by a trip  to see the animals at Como Zoo while Ben and I hit up P.F. Chang's for lunch and did some much needed shopping. 

Anyway, things are definitely looking up around here...especially after a pretty relaxing weekend for everyone. Plus, we have a certain almost-4-year-old-boy's birthday to celebrate this week and the excitement is in the air!  There will be cake, balloons, and presents.  Actually, I'm not sure who's more excited to open one particular present...Ben or Zach! 

Now...to finish off those pumpkin cookies.....

No comments: