Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick Or Treat!



Despite a cold, our 1-year old tulip fairy was pretty excited for her first ever trick-or-treat. 

The big kids couldn't wait to get their buckets filled with candy.

We had a great night..not too cold and not too windy!
(FYI--Ben is sporting a super cool glow-in-the dark baseball cap and I'm wearing an even cooler glow-in-the-dark flower mask.  Way to go Dollar Store!)



I came back early with Zach and Olivia.  I think Zach only wanted to come back because we told him he couldn't eat any candy until we came home.  Olivia was extremely excited about her very own animal crackers and proceeded to stuff them in her mouth as soon as I opened the package. 
Allie would have trick-or-treated all night, but Ben convinced her to come back before her bucket was overflowing. 
Now that the kids are all in bed, I think it's time to raid their candy buckets for the Almond Joys, my favorite!

1 comment:

Christa said...

Jen, I love your pumpkins and costumes! Your children are so cute and precious. I am with you on the Almond Joys! None in my house though:(