Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Top Search Terms to Find My Blog

Every once in a while it is fun to look at my blog stats and see how people have found my blog.  My favorite part is where it lists the different google search terms that have brought people here.  Today, for your enjoyment, the top search phrases used to find my blog:

1.  ana caban 

I'm guessing this is from the posts way back when I was into pilates and Ms. Ana was such a calming presence in my life and weight loss efforts. 



2.  edy yogurt blend ice cream

Yum...I really don't recall writing about this...and if I was a good blogger, I would search my blog and link up to the particular post where I mention Edy's yogurt blend ice cream, but it is 6:45 in the morning and I have yet to drink my coffee and it just isn't going to happen.  However, it doesn't surprise me at all  that I wrote about ice cream.

3.  little kids rides 

I'm guessing this search led right to several Mall of America posts or summer vacation pics from Bay Beach in Green Bay, WI or maybe even the State or County Fairs. 


4.  allie all in the fingers

What?!  Seriously, I have no clue. 



5.  beautiful preggo portraits

Wow...this one really made my day because I'm fairly certain the only preggo portraits I've displayed on my blog are ones of me.  Thank you, google...that was extremely flattering. 


6.  cars 2 backpack 

Pretty certain this search brought them to Zach's first day of preschool pictures. 


7.  ear bug bite pictures

Hahahahahaha!!!  This is definitely in reference to Zach's humongous ear after being bitten by who knows what.


8.  peanut brittle, pecan pie painting

So I've never made peanut brittle and I have yet to paint a pecan pie, so google....I have absolutely no idea with this one.


9.  11 weeks pregnant with bloated stomach and chubby waist

Yep.  That definitely sounds like an accurate depiction to me. 


10.  tangled birthday

No surprise here...I guess I'm joining the ranks of birthday party inspiration for all moms of soon-to-be six year old girls. 

1 comment:

Laurie J said...

haha! i do that sometimes, too :) love the new blog header pic. happy thanksgiving! <3