Monday, January 2, 2012

MOA Trip

Right now, while the kids are all tucked in bed and Ben is catching up on some work e-mails, I'm soaking up the last few hours of our Christmas break before the alarm goes off at 5:00 am tomorrow morning signifying our return back to life's regularly scheduled events.  It is always a little bit sad when any vacation comes to an end and this time is no exception. 

Plus, I just realized that if I have any hopes of feeling well-rested tomorrow, I only have approximately 50 minutes remaining before my head needs to hit the pillow....which is approximately 2-3 hours earlier than vacation bedtime.  Bummer.   

Anyway, as I was sorting pictures earlier today, I found a few that Ben had taken with his phone from our trip to Mall of America last week.  The kids had been looking forward to the MOA trip for quite some time because they were pumped to spend their birthday and Christmas money. 

After arriving at the mall before any of the stores were even open, we took a look around at all the Christmas decorations and then decided on a snack at Cinnabon before making the rounds to The American Girl store, The Disney Store, and Lego Land before heading to Rainforest Cafe for lunch. 


Although Olivia spent a lot of time hanging out in the stroller, she did her fair share of walking too.
We had a fun day, but everyone was tired out by the time our shopping was complete.  It is definitely a-okay by me that we only do about one annual visit to the biggest mall in the country each year.   Until next year MOA.......

No comments: