Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Car Ride Conversation

On the way home from picking up Allie at kindergarten this morning:


Allie:  Mom, I really like dolphins.  They are my favorite sea animal.  Do we have any dolphins here in Minnesota?
~
Me:  Nope...Only at the zoo.
~
Allie:  That's sad.  We should live next to a place where I could see dolphins whenever I wanted.
~
Me:  Then we'd have to live next to an ocean. 
~
Zach:  And that would be scary because then there would be SHARKS!
~
Allie:  Oh Zach...you're just being silly.
~
Zach:  But sharks have BIG teeth.  Do we have sharks in Minnesota, Mom?
~
Me:  No.  Only at the zoo.
~
Allie:  Or at the Sea Life thing we went to at Mall of America, right?
~
Me:  Yep, that's right. 
~
Allie:  But, I still like dolphins best.  Zach, what is your favorite sea animal?
~
LONG PAUSE
~
Zach:  I like SHARKS the best....the kind that EAT DOLPHINS!

1 comment:

Laurie J said...

haha, that's great entertainment! :)