Sunday, April 15, 2012

Weekend Review

Rainy day Sundays are best spent taking naps...Olivia apparently got the memo, but Allie and Zach have a little too much energy to burn after the excitement of having Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Chris in town yesterday. 

So, while Ben and the big kids try their hand at the Wii, I thought I could spend a few moments updating...before possibly taking my very own nap.  Eh...who am I kidding?  I'm not much of a napper anyway.  The truth of the matter is that I'm basically killing time until it is my turn to try out the new Wii Zumba game. 

Anyway, since Stephanie and Chris were in town this weekend, we took the opportunity to celebrate my Mom's birthday (which is tomorrow).

After presents, we continued our celebration with lunch at the Cheesecake Factory where my brother Chris was able to join us as well. 

The rest of the afternoon was spent enjoying the sunshine and hanging out as a family at my parents' house.  I was annoying and made sure to snap a few pictures.




My dad even entertained us with his very own "homemade-sunglasses" trick...something he said came in very handy when he was without sunglasses in the dessert...which was pretty much never...but, now we will always be prepared just in case we happen to find ourselves in such a predicament. 

It is only about nine more weeks until my first nephew is due to make his appearance.  Unlike me at almost 31 weeks pregnant, Stephanie indulged me by posing for a picture with the three of us.


And that about sums up our weekend.  As always, too short, but fun nonetheless. 

Now...it looks like there may be a free Wii controller I can swipe....

No comments: