Monday, December 31, 2012

Kid Christmas Gifts

One of my favorite things about the holiday season is seeing the kids' excitement as we open the Christmas gifts they have made for us at school.  This year was no exception!  The kids each brought home their parent gifts and couldn't wait for us to open them up.  In fact, Zach spilled the beans a few days early and told me that he had made a very special ornament for our tree. 



Allie's fingerprint snowman ornament

Zach's fingerprint snowmen ornament

 
Allie also came home with this amazing card (which I'm pretty sure was meant to be given to us), but she insisted upon giving it to Grandma and Grandpa.  I took pictures, though, because it was stinkin' cute and I may have been a little jealous to not be on the receiving end of her masterpiece.



No comments: