Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Kitchen: Before & After

BEFORE:




AFTER:



 

And...A Quick Side-by-Side Comparison:



































Wow.  I still can't believe what a difference remodeling the kitchen has made!  What I once thought was a tiny, dysfunctional, and (let's be honest) ugly kitchen, now feels light, spacious, and beautiful!  Not only do I have a standard sized, fully-functional oven, but I also have a larger fridge, tons more storage space, an actual pantry, twice the counter top space, and a huge sink that I can bathe a small dog in (not that we have a small dog, but if we did, I could totally give it a bath in my kitchen sink). 

The attached dining area stayed mostly the same (except we got rid of the wainscoting and glorious ceiling fan), but here is a picture anyways:


It is still hard to believe that just a couple months ago, my kitchen looked like this:


Suffice it to say, we are done with remodeling for a while! 
 

No comments: