Friday, July 5, 2013

Minocqua Vacation 2013: Part 3

The kids always look forward to some of the more "touristy" destinations in and around Minocqua.  A favorite for all is go-karting:









Allie and I had the opportunity to go on a horseback trail ride.  Zach wasn't interested and Olivia was too little, so while Allie and I ventured into the woods on horseback, Ben took Olivia and Zach mini golfing.






Even though she was too little to ride her own big horse, Olivia was the perfect size for a pony ride!  She was so excited!




It is always hard to come up with a favorite memory from our time in Minocqua, but when I asked the kids they responded with the following:

Allie:  Oh my gosh.  I don't know, but you said I couldn't say "I don't know."  My favorite thing in Minocqua was horse back riding.  Ummm....and....eating at Paul Bunyan's!

Zach:  I don't know.  I really don't know.  Wait.  The BIG go-kart track.  The new one we went to. 

Olivia:  Not the ski show.  Just staying!

No comments: