Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Embarassing Moment of the Week

For those of you wondering, when you don't see a yellow striper truck (because it is at the bottom of the other side of the hill you are driving up) and you drive too close to the newly painted line on the left hand side, your car will look like this:



When I took it to the auto body shop to get an estimate on having it fixed, the guy asked if I wanted it removed or if I simply wanted the other side of the car to match.  Ha.  Ha.  Ha.

While the kids think this is about the coolest thing to ever happen to our car, I'm still rather mortified...and hoping that when I take it in next Monday that the "cheap solution" (according to estimator guy) will work like a charm. 

Until then, I'll be fielding strange looks from drivers who pass me by on the road, wondering how in the world I got such an awesome custom paint job.....

No comments: