Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Photo Dump

As I was going through the pictures on my phone, I realized there were a few that I hadn't shared yet.  Since this blog is my primary way of keeping track of our family's events, I thought I would round up all those random pictures in one neat and tidy dump post.  Here goes:

Olivia and my first (and last) donut date at Hans' Bakery in Anoka the week before our big move. 

First morning in the new house!  The kids love the breakfast bar...in fact, they request every meal at the breakfast bar. 

When we took Finn to the vet, Olivia met this lovely kitty that was being boarded there. 

She played with the kitty the entire time and all the vet techs thought she was adorable...actually, the vet tech took these picture and sent them to me. 

Olivia still thinks we are getting a cat....ummm....nope.

Olivia got stuck behind her bed.  She dropped a stuffed animal and when she went to retrieve it, she was completely wedged.  Zach wanted to call 911. 

She was not very happy that I laughed...and then proceeded to take pictures and a video...before moving the bed and freeing her completely wedged body. 

Well, I guess that's it!  Not as many as I thought!  Quite painless, if I do say so myself. 

No comments: