Monday, December 22, 2014

Thanksgiving 2014 Recap



Those are just a few of the many things we had to be thankful for this Thanksgiving.  We had fun every morning thinking of new things to add to our list and we almost ended up filling the whole board before I had to erase it for Allie's birthday board. 


The kid crafts and writing projects that came home at Thanksgiving were particularly humorous this year. 


Translation:  "I would be very thankful if I never had to go grocery shopping.  I would be very thankful if I never had to eat broccoli.  I would be very thankful if I never had to go to school.  I would be very thankful if I never had to do homework." - Zach
Olivia's "girl chicken" hat.  Complete with eyelashes. 


Translation:  "I am thankful for my friends because they make me smile.  I am thankful for my mom because she makes dinner." -Zach

 
Before heading over to my parents' house for Thanksgiving Day, Zach wrote Grandma a Thanksgiving card thanking her for making his favorite Thanksgiving food:  Big Butt Buns (thanks Uncle Chris for the descriptive name for the bread!)
 
 
Then, I made all the kids pose for a Thanksgiving picture:
 
 
We had a relaxing day with parents and brother with lots of great food and a lot of crazy dogs:
 


 
 


No comments: